We have been offering 3 undergraduate programs: i) chemistry; ii) applied chemistry; iii) chemical engineering and technology.Each year we recruited 180 undergraduates.
In particular, Three courses including “basic chemistry "," organic chemistry" and " basic chemistry experiment " have awarded as excellent courses in the Hubei Province. Chemical experiment center has awarded as “Teaching demonstration center of Hubei Province”. Our graduate students can work in teaching, scientific research, development and management , and also can pursue further education in different fields , such as chemistry, pharmacy, material science, photoelectron chemistry, environmental science, clean and renewable energy.
01.Undergraduate Program for Specialty in Chemical Engineering and Technology
02.Undergraduate Program for Specialty in Applied Chemistry
03.Undergraduate Program for Specialty in Chemistry
Financial aids &housing
Clause I Rules for Living on Campus
1. Read Contract for Friendship Apartments Building Residence carefully and sign the Contract. Students should follow the rules and regulations prescribed in the Contract.
2. Rules for putting a visitor up in the apartment
(1) The valid ID card of the visitors and the registration are required if students want to take their compatriot or classmates;
(2) If students want to take their compatriot or classmates of the same gender (not including their classmates in China) in the apartment, they should register first. Visitors are free from the residence fee for one week and RMB 20 Yuan each day if exceeding one week.
(3) Students are not allowed to take a compatriot/friend of the opposite gender or compatriot/friend inChinain the apartment. However, the compatriot/friend can be regarded as visitor to live in the building after getting the permission from the teacher and paying the rent.
Clause II Rules for Living off Campus
1. A written application to International Students Office is required if students want to live outside.
2. They should fill two copies of the Record for the Students Living off Campus and submit the following documents:
(1) Students who live outside should submit lease contract, a copy of Security Certificate for Leased House in Wuhan issued by local police office, a copy of house ownership certificate or house purchasing contract from owner of the house, a copy of house owner’s ID card and house owner’s telephone number;
(2) Students who live with friend or relative should submit the household registration certificate of the friend or relative, a letter of commitment to the students’ security;
3. After the evaluation of the above materials, International Students Office will issue a permit for living outside or a certificate for residence changing. Students should personally register at local police office with the above materials within 24 hours after they change to...