Professor of Chemistry ,Deputy director of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry
Academic Areas: Analytical Chemistry
Wu Kangbing is a Professor at School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China. He is interested in electrochemical sensor, nano-based electrochemistry, environmental monitoring and food analysis. He has published more than fifty research papers in international scholarly journals. Prof. Wu teaches Analytical Chemistry for undergraduate students, and Modern Electroanalytical Chemistry for graduate students in Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, 2004, Wuhan University, China;
B.S. in Chemistry, 1999, Lanzhou University, China
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, Professor (2010.11-present);
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, Associate Professor (2005.11-2010.10);
Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, Lecturer (2004.7-2005.10).
1. Can Wu, Qin Cheng, Kangbing Wu*, Gang Wu, Qing Li, Graphene prepared by one-pot solvent exfoliation as a highly sensitive platform for electrochemical sensing, Analytica Chimica Acta 825 (2014) 26-33.
2. Can Wu, Qin Cheng, Liqing Li, Jianpeng Chen, Kangbing Wu*, Synergetic signal amplification of graphene-Fe2O3 hybrid and hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide as an ultrasensitive detection platform for bisphenol A, Electrochimica Acta 115 (2014) 434-439.
3. Yuanyuan Zhang, Tian Gan, Chidan Wan, Kangbing Wu*, Morphology-controlled electrochemical sensing amaranth at nanomolar levels using alumina, Analytica Chimica Acta 764 (2013) 53-58.
4. Xuerong Chen, Kangbing Wu*, Yanyi Sun, Xinjian Song, Highly sensitive electrochemical sensor for sunset yellow based on the enhancement effect of alumina microfibers, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 185 (2013) 582-586.
5. Can Wu, Dong Sun, Qing Li, Kangbing Wu*, Electrochemical sensor for toxic ractopamine and clenbuterol based on the enhancement effect of graphene oxide, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 168 (2012) 178-184.
6. Jinqi Wang, Can Wu, Kangbing Wu*, Qin Cheng, Yikai Zhou, Electrochemical sensing chemical oxygen demand based on the catalytic activity of cobalt oxide film, Analytica Chimica Acta 736 (2012) 55-61.
7. Xuerong Chen, Qing Li, Shijin Yu, Bin Lin, Kangbing Wu*, Activated silica gel based carbon paste electrodes exhibit signal enhancement for quercetin, Electrochimica Acta 81 (2012) 106-111.
8. Jinquan Yang, Jianwei Chen, Yikai Zhou, Kangbing Wu*, A nano-copper electrochemical sensor for sensitive detection of chemical oxygen demand, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 153 (2011) 78-82.
9. Qin Cheng, Can Wu, Jianwei Chen, Yikai Zhou, Kangbing Wu*, Electrochemical tuning the activity of nickel nanoparticle and application in sensitive detection of chemical oxygen demand, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 115 (2011) 22845-22850.
10. Peng Wang, Xiaozhong Hu, Qin Cheng, Xiaoya Zhao, Xiaofang Fu, Kangbing Wu*, Electrochemical detection of amaranth in food based on the enhancement effect of carbon nanotube film, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 58 (2010) 12112-12116.
Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-11-0187), 2012, Ministry of Education.
Huazhong Scholar, 2011, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China.
Second Class Prize for Natural Science Achievement, 2010, Hubei Province.