Professor of Chemistry
Academic Areas: Coordination Chemistry
Zhang Tianle's research in coordination and organometallic chemistry is focused on construction of coordination supramolecules and materials with predesigned structures and functionalities based on coordination chemistry principles.
1. Coordination supramolecules or polymers with predesigned structures and functionalities (luminescence or catalysis).
2. Organometallic networks assembled from simple organometallic compounds or clusters of low-valent transition metals.
Postdoctor, 2000, the University of Calgary, Canada
Postdoctor, 1999, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), Germany
PhD in Chemistry, 1998, Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
MS, 1987, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
BS, 1984, Jiangxi Normal University
Professor (2002-present); School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
Processing Engineering (2001), Enigma Inc., Canada.
Lecture (1987-1994), Department of Chemistry, Shanghai University.
• Bao Li,* Xi Chen, Fan Yu, Wenjing Yu, Tianle Zhang,* and Di Sun Luminescent Response of One Anionic Metal−Organic Framework Based on Novel Octa-nuclear Zinc Cluster to Exchanged Cations, Cryst. Growth Des. 14, 410-413(2014).
• Zifei Zhang, Bao Li, Xianggao Meng, Xiangbing Yin, and Tianle Zhang* Assembly of 3D networks based upon organometallic silver-ethynide complexes bearing pyridyl and carboxylate groups, Dalton Transactions, 42, 4306-4312(2013).
• Bao Li,* Xiaomei Dai, Xianggao Meng, Tianle Zhang,* Chengmei Liu and Kaichao Yu Temperature-controlled synthesis and luminescent properties of two novel coordination polymers modeled by hexa-carboxylates ligand derived from cyclotriphosphazene, Dalton Transactions , 42, 2588-2593(2013).
• Wen-Jing Yu, X. Chen, Bao Li*, Tianle Zhang*, and Jun Tao Lanthanide coordination polymers with hexa-carboxylate ligands derived from cyclotriphosphazene as bridging linkers: synthesis, thermal and luminescent properties, CrystEngComm, 15, 7732-7739 (2013).
• Wen-Jing Yu, Fan Yu, Bao Li* and Tianle Zhang* Two novel interpenetrating silver(I) coordination architectures modeled by semi-rigid tetra-pyridinate ligands, CrystEngComm, 14, 8396-8400 (2012).
• Peng Zhang, Bao Li, Ying Zhao, Xianggao Meng, and Tianle Zhang* A novel (3, 36)-connected and self-interpenetrated metal-organic framework with high thermal stability and gas-sorption capabilities, Chemical Communications 47, 7722-7724(2011).
• Ying Zhao, Peng Zhang, Bao Li, Xianggao Meng, and Tianle Zhang* Two- and three-dimensional silver(I)-organic networks generated from mono- and dicarboxyl- phenylethynyes, Inorganic Chemistry, 50, 9097-9105(2011).
• Tianle Zhang*, Changpeng Ji, Kaili Wang, Daniel Fortin and Pierre D. Harvey* The First Halogen Anion-Bridged (MMX)n-type 1D Coordination Polymer Built Upon d10-d10 Dimers, Inorganic Chemistry, 49, 11069-11076 (2010).
• Inorganic Chemistry
• Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
• Inorganic Synthesis
• Frontier in Inorganic Chemistry