Associate Professor of Chemistry
Academic Areas: coordination polymer
He studied chemistry at Qingdaol University from 2001 to 2005 for his bachelor’s degree . During 2005-2010, he studied at Xiamen University for his doctor’s degree. After earning his doctor’s degree, he had worked at School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, huazhong university of science and technology. Now his research interests were focused on coordination polymers, porous frameworks, and molecular magnetism. He hope that the students who like coordination chemistry could join his research group to work together.
PhD in chemistry, 2010， Xiamen university;
At huazhong university of science and technology(2010-now)
1)Bao Li,* Xi Chen, Fan Yu, Wenjing Yu, Tianle Zhang,* Di Sun. Luminescent Response of One Anionic Metal-Organic Framework Based on Novel Octa-nuclear Zinc-Cluster to Exchanged Cations, Crystal Growth & Design, 14 , 410–413,2014.
2) Bao Li,* Xiaomei Dai, Xianggao Meng, Tianle Zhang,* Chengmei Liu, Kaichao Yu. Temperature-controlled synthesis and luminescent properties of two novel coordination polymers modeled by hexa-carboxylate ligand derived from cyclotriphosphazene, Dalton Trans., 42, 2588-2593,2013.
3) Bao Li, Li-Qin Chen, Jun Tao,* Rong-Bin Huang, Lan-Sun Zheng. Unidirectional Charge Transfer in Di-cobalt Valence Tautomeric Compound Finely Tuned by Ancillary Ligand, Inorg. Chem., 52, 4136−4138, 2013.
4) Wen-Jing Yu, Xi Chen, Jia Li, Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang* , Jun Tao. Lanthanide coordination polymers with hexacarboxylate ligands derived from cyclotriphosphazene as bridging linkers: synthesis, thermal and luminescent properties, CrystEngComm, 15, 7732–7739, 2013.
5) Fan Yu,* Yu-Min Zhang, Yan-Hua Guo, Ai-Hua Li, Guo-Xian Yu and Bao Li*. Various crystal structures based on 4,4’-(diethynylanthracene-9,10-diyl) dibenzoic acid: from 0D dimer to 3D net framework, CrystEngComm, 15, 8273–8279, 2013.
6) Zifei Zhang, Bao Li, Xianggao Meng, Xiangbing Yin, Tianle Zhang*. Assembly of three-dimensional networks based upon silver–ethynide complexes bearing pyridyl and carboxylate groups,Dalton Trans., 42, 4306-4312,2013.
7) Wen-jing Yu,‡Fan Yu,‡Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang. Two novel interpenetrating silver(I) coordination architectures modeled by semi-rigid tetra-pyridinate ligands. CrystEngComm, 14, 8396-8400, 2012. ( These authors contributed equally)
8) Fan Yu,* Bao Li*. Two novel high-dimensional iron(II) coordination polymers modeled by semi-rigid tetrapyridines.CrystEngComm, 14, 6049-6054, 2012.
9) Fan Yu, Wen-jing Yu, Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang. Variable Architectures of Znic Coordination Polymers Modeled ByTetra- pyridinate Ligands With Different Anions. CrystEngComm, 14, 6770-6777, 2012.
10) Xiu-Tang Zhang, Di Sun,* Bao Li,* Li-Ming Fan, Bin Li, Pei-Hai Wei. Unusual High Thermal Stablility of a 2D →3D Polycatenated Fe(II) Metal−Organic Framework Showing Guest-Dependent Spin-Crossover Behavior and High Spin-Transition Temperature, Crystal Growth &Design, 12, 3845−3848, 2012.
11)Fan Yu,* Bao Li*.Structure and magnetism of heptanuclear complex constructed by the encapsulation of octacyanotungstate(IV) with copper(II) cations of tripodal ligands. Inorg. Chem. Comm., 22, 37-39, 2012.
12) Fan Yu,Bao Li.* Temperature-controlled synthesis of two novel coordination polymers modeled by semi-rigid tetrapyridines, CrystEngComm, 13, 7025–7031, 2011.
13) Fan Yu,* Bao Li.* Pressure-driven thermal spin transition behaviors in mono-nuclear iron(II) compounds: Synthesis, crystal structure and magnetic properties, Inorg. Chem. Comm., 14, 1452-1455, 2011.
14) Fan Yu,Bao Li.* Structure and Magnetism of Heptanuclear Complex Self-assembled by the Encapsulation of Hexacyanoferrate with Copper(II) Cations of Tridentate Ligands, Inorg. Chem. Comm., 14, 1341-1343, 2011.
15) Fan Yu, Bao Li.* Encapsulated Two Distinct Infinite helical Water Chains in a Cyano-Bridged CopperII-IronII Heterometal Complex, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 376, 218-221, 2011.
16) Bao Li, Li-Qin Chen, Rong-Jia Wei, Jun Tao,* Rong-Bin Huang, Lan-Sun Zheng, Zhiping Zheng*. Thermally Induced and Photoinduced Valence Tautomerism in a Two-Dimensional Coordination Polymer, Inorg. Chem., 50, 424–426, 2011.
17) Peng Zhang, Bao Li, Ying Zhao, Xianggao Meng, Tianle Zhang*. A novel (3,36)-connected and self-interpenetrated metal–organic framework with high thermal stability and gas-sorption capabilities, Chem. Comm., 47, 7722–7724,2011
Basic chemistry; Inorganic chemistry
National Natural Science Foundation of China 锚点(Grants 21101066 and 20871049)