Associate Professor of Chemistry
Academic Areas: Chemical Engineering
Wu YongQi received his banchelor of engineering in 1984 from Tianjin University and his master's degree in 1987 from Tianjin University . Then, he worked in Huazhong University of Science and Technology as assistant during 1987-1992. he was lecturer of Chemistry Department of Huazhong University of Science and Technology since 1992. In 1996，He was the Associate Professor of the department. Wu’s main research interests are chemical reaction engineering，such as：chemical reaction kinetics, chemical reactor models，residence time distribution in a reactor, multiphase flow reactor ，design of chemical reactor. He has published some research papers and some papers on the teaching.Wu teaches the chemical cources,such as :chemical reaction engineering ,chemical engineering principle, chemical instruments and automation. he is the Recipient of Ministerial Level Science and Technology Progress Award，and also the Recipient of Provincial Level Teaching Achievement Award.
MA in Chemical Engineering, 1987, chemical engineering School of Tianjin University;
BA in Chemical Engineering, 1984, chemical engineering School of Tianjin University.
Associate Professor (1996-present); chemistry and chemical engineering School of Huazhong University of Science and Technology,
Lecturer (1992-1996); chemistry and chemical engineering School of Huazhong University of Science and Technology,
Assistant (1987-1992); chemistry and chemical engineering School of Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
• Analysis of Fluid Temperature Influence on RTD in Agitation Reactor: CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & MACHINERY 2015, Vol. 42, No. 2: 184-187
• Study on Mathematical Model of Chlorobenzene Reactor: CHEMICAL ENGINEERING & MACHINERY 2013, Vol. 40, No. 1:56-58
• Experimental Simulation CAI Courseware of the Chemical Industry Instruments: COMPUTERS AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY 2007, Vol. 24, No.12:1675-1676
• Research on Sterilization of Bottled Beer: LIQUOR-MAKING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2005, Vol. 135, No.9:59-61
• Development of Chemical Industry Instruments Flash Courseware and Network Answer-Question System: COMPUTERS AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY 2003, Vol. 20, No. 5:717-718
• Computer the Data Simulation of Heat Transfer Analysis of High Viscosity Varying Properties Fluid in Tube: CONTEMPORARY CHEMICAL INDUSTRY 2002,Vol .31, No. 3:132-135
• Development of the Chemical Engineering Principle Experimental Report Software: COMPUTERS AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY 2000, Vol. 17, No. 4:377-378
• The Recipient of Ministerial Level Science and Technology Progress Award, 1993.
• The Recipient of Provincial Level Teaching Achievement Award, 2001.
• Chemical Reaction Engineering
• Chemical Engineering Principles
• Chemical Instruments and Automation
• Expriments Of Chemical Engineering
• Professional Practice
• Development and Application of New Type Sisal Softener
• Development of Chemical Instruments CAI Software