Professor of Chemistry
Academic Areas: Basic Chemistry
A teacher,Feng Qing is the professor of Chemistry at school of Chemistry and Chemical engineering at Huazhong University of science and technology. Her research spans environmental alanalysis and medicine chemistry. she published more than 30 research papers , more than 20 teaching papers and four books as chief editor.
M.S. in Bioinorganic Chemistry(1986-1989), Department of Chemistry. Huazhong Normal University. Chemistry.
B.S. in Chemistry (1982-1986). Huazhong Normal University. Chemistry.
At Huazhong Unveristy of Science and Technology, since 2003. Chemistry, Professor;
At Huazhong Unveristy of Science and Technology, since 1997. Chemistry, Associate Professor;
A rapid space-resolved solid-phase microextraction method as a powerful tool to determine contaminants in wine based on their volatility，Food Chemistry 176 (2015) 12–16
• Nutrition and Beauty - Uncover the Mysteries of Health and Beauty，2013 ，Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press. Chief Editor.
• Study Guide for Chemistry（Bilingual Edition），2009，Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press. Chief Editor.
• Basic chemistry, 2008, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press. Chief Editor.
• Medical Basic Chemistry Experiment (bilingual edition), 2007, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press. Chief Editor.
• Brand Course of English teaching for International Students, Minister of Education, China. “Basic Chemistry”
• Award for the Best Teachers, 2012, Baogangl Education Found
• Distinguished Top Ten Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Professor，2009
• Distinguished Hubei Courses，Basic Chemisty，2006
• Awarded National Advanced Individual Ethics， 2001
• Awarded the First Prize in the Provincial Educational Programs , 2001
• Rated Hubei excellent teacher，1998
• Inorganic chemistry: Pharmacy students in English
• Inorganic and Analytical chemistry: Eight years clinical medicine students in English
• National Science and Technology Major Project(2012ZX10004-909): Studies on sustained-release preparation of molluscacide(2012-2015)