5. R. Bai, P. Liu, J. Yang, C. Liu, Y. Gu*, Facile synthesis of 2‑aminothiophenes using NaAlO2 as an eco-effective and recyclable catalyst. ACS Sus.Chem. Eng, 2015, doi: 10.1021/sc500763q.
4. S. Sun, R. Bai*, Y. Gu*, From waste biomass to solid support: lignosulfonate as a cost-effective and renewable supporting material for catalysis, Chem. –Eur. J., 2014, 20, 549-558.
3. R. Bai, H. Zhang, F. Mei, S. Wang, T. Li, Y. Gu* and G. Li,* One-pot synthesis of glycidol from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate over a highly efficient and easily available solid catalyst NaAlO2, Green Chem., 2013, 15, 2929-2934.
2. R.Bai, Y.Wang, S.Wang, F.Mei, T.Li, G. Li *, Synthesis of glycerol carbonate from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by NaOH/γ-Al2O3, Fuel. Process. Tech. 2013, 106:209-2141.
1. R.Bai, S.Wang, F.Mei, T.Li, G. Li * Synthesis of glycerol carbonate from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by KF modified hydroxyapatite, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 2011,17: 777-781.
5. R. Bai,G.Li, S.Wang, F.Mei. Hydroxyapatite supported KF and metal oxide catalyst for synthesizing glycerol carbonate and its preparation method. ZL201010182214.7
4. R. Bai,G.Li, S.Wang. F.Mei. One-step method for preparation of diaryl carbonate and dimethyl ether. ZL200810047030.2
3. R. Bai,G.Li, S.Wang, D.Zhu.Catalyst for biodiesel production and its preparation method. ZL 200610125077.7.
2 .R. Bai,G.Li,D.Zhu,S.Wang.Method for purifing diphenyl carbonate by using solvent-out crystallization. ZL 200510019967.5.
1. G.Li, R. Bai, S.Wang, H,Xiong, F.Mei, W.Mo. Method and equipment for synthesizing diaryl carbonates through catalytic rectification. ZL 200410012904.4.