(* Noted corresponding author)
1. Biyun Fang, Yan Liang, Fang Chen*, Highly sensitive and selective determination of cupric ions by using N,N'-bis(salicylidene)-o-phenylenediamine as fluorescent chemosensor and related applications, Talanta, 2013, in press.
2. Ting Wu, Biyun Fang, Lin Chang, Min Liu, Fang Chen*, Sensitive determination of DNA based on the interaction between prulifloxacin – terbium (III) complex and DNA, Luminescence: The Journal of Biological and Chemical Luminescence, 2013, in press.
3. Biyun Fang, Yan Liang, Ting Wu, Lin Chang, Quanying Zhou, Fang Chen*, Determination of ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid base on the reversion of fluorescence quenching of 2-pyridinecarbaldehyde-p-phenyldihydrazone by ferric iron, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2013, 116: 440-445.
4. Lin Chang, Ting Wu, Fang Chen*, Determination of L-cysteine base on the reversion of fluorescence quenching of calcein by copper(II) ion, Microchimica Acta, 2012, 177: 295-300.
5. Spectral study of the interaction between 2-pyridinecarbaldehy- p-phenyldihydrazone and ferric iron and its analytical application, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2012, 92: 78-83.
6. Fengshan Yu, Lin Li, Fang Chen*, Weizhou Liu, Terbium sensitized chemiluminescence of potassium permanganate-sodium thiosulfate-prulifloxacin system and its application, Analytical Letters, 2010, 43(02): 357 - 366.
7. Fengshan Yu, Lin Li, Fang Chen*, Determination of adenosine disodium triphosphate using prulifloxacin-terbium(III) as a fluorescence probe by spectrofluorimetry, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2008, 610(2): 257-262.
8. Fengshan Yu, Fang Chen*, Lanhua Chen*, Direct chemiluminescence determination of fenbufen by the enhancement of the Ru(phen)32+ –cerium(IV) system, Microchimica Acta, 2008, 2008, 163: 297-303.
9. Fengshan Yu, Dazhai Zhou, Kangbing Wu, and Fang Chen*, Sensitive Determination of Prulifloxacin by Its Fluorescence Enhancement on Terbium(III)–Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate System, Analytical Letters, 2008, 41(17): 3124-3137.
10. Fengshan Yu, Weizhou Liu, Fang Chen*, Ping Cai, Highly sensitive spectrofluorimetric determination of trace amounts of prulifloxacin using a aluminium(III)–sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate probe. Luminescence, 2008, 23: 429-433.
11. Jiang LL, Hu JH, Chen F*, Cai P, He ZK, Interaction between daunomycin and deoxyribonucleic acid using Ru(phen)2dppx2+ as spectroscopic probe. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2007, 35 (7): 1051-1054 (In Chinese).
12. Jianping Huang, Fang Chen*, Zhike He, Resonance light scattering method for DNA detection using Ru(bpy)2PIP(Ⅴ)2+, Microchimica Acta, 2007, 157(3-4): 181-187.
13. Fang Chen*, Jianping Huang, Zhike He, [Ru(phen)2(dppz)]2+ assemble on the surface of the SDS micelle and its application for the determination of DNA, Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, 2006, 27(10): 1655-1658.
14. Fang Chen, Xin-Ping Ai, Zhi-Ke He, Mei-Ju Li, Xiang-Dong Chen, A simple and reliable method for the determination of exocellular DNA in a bacteria culture by Ru(phen)2(dppz)2+, Spectroscopy Letters, 2005, 38(2), 99-108.
15. Fang Chen, Xin-Ping Ai, Zhi-Ke He, Optical Properties of Ru(bipy)2(dppx)2+ in Different Environments, Wuhan University Journal of Natural Sciences, 2005, 10(5), 904-908.
16. Chen F, He ZK, Studies on Ru(bipy)2dppx2+ as interacting mode spectroscopic probe of DNA. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2005, 25 (12): 2052-2055 (In Chinese).
17. Fang CHEN, Jianping Huang, Xinping Ai, Zhike He, A Novel Optical Properties of Molecular "Light Switch" and Analytical Application, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2004, 15(10), 1201-1204.
18. Fang Chen, Jianping Huang, Xinping Ai, Zhike He, Determination of DNA by Rayleigh light scattering enhancement of molecular "light switches", Analyst, 2003, 128(12), 1462-1466.
19. Chen F, Zhou F, He ZK, Determination of deoxyribonucleic acid by using fluorescence quenching of quinoline sulphate. Chinese Journal of Analytical chemistry, 2003, 31 (12): 1450-1453 (In Chinese).
20. F. Chen, Z.K. He, Spectral study of molecular “light switch” complexes and their applications in the determination of DNA. Luminescence, 2002, 17(4), 240-241.
21. Hong Ying Duan, Fang Chen, Xin Ping A1, Zhi Ke He, The Interaction between Propranolol and Gold Nanoparticles and its Analytical Application, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2005, 16(7), 947-950.
22. Lian-Sheng Ling, Zhi-Ke He, Fang Chen, Yun-E. Zeng, Single-mismatch detection using nucleic acid molecular ‘light switch’, Talanta, 2003, 59, 269-275.
23. Lian Sheng Ling, Zhi Ke He, Fang Chen, Hua Shan Zhang, Yun E Zeng, Study on Triplex DNA by Use of Molecular “Light Switch” Complex of Ru(phen)2(dppx)2+, Chinese Chemical Letters, 2003, 14(3), 300-303.