1. Amir Taheri, Changhui Liu, Bingbing Lai, Cheng Cheng, Xiaojuan Pan and Yanlong Gu,* Brønsted acid ionic liquid catalyzed facile synthesis of 3-vinylindoles through direct C3 alkenylation of indoles with simple ketones, Green Chem. 2014, DOI: 10.1039/c4gc00840e.
2. Amir Taheri, Xiaojuan Pan, Changhui Liu, and Yanlong Gu,* Brøsted acid ionic liquid as a solvent-conserving catalyst for organic reactions, ChemSusChem, 2014, DOI: 10.1002/cssc.201402220.
3. Binshen Wang, Sijuan Yang, Lijun Min, Yanlong Gu,* Yongya Zhang, Xiaopei Wu, Lifeng Zhang, Elnazeer H. M. Elageed, Shi Wu, and Guohua Gao,* Eco-efficient synthesis of cyclic carbamates/dithiocarbonimidates from cyclic carbonates/trithiocarbonate and aromatic amines catalyzed by ionic liquid BmimOAc, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2014, DOI: 10.1002/adsc.201400026.
4. Shaohuan Sun, Rongxian Bai,* and Yanlong Gu,* From waste biomass to solid support: lignosulfonate as a cost-effective and renewable supporting material for catalysis, Chem. –Eur. J. 2014, 20, 549-558.
5. Xiaojuan Pan, Minghao Li, and Yanlong Gu,* Fe(OTf)3-catalyzed a-benzylation of aryl methyl ketones with electrophilic secondary and aryl alcohols, Chem. –Asian J. 2014, 9, 268-274.
6. Minghao Li, Amir Taheri, Meng Liu, Shaohuan Sun, and Yanlong Gu,* Three-Component Reactions of Aromatic Aldehydes and Two Different Nucleophiles and their Leaving Ability-Determined Downstream Conversions of the Products, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2014, 356, 537-556.
7. Dan Jiang, Xiaojuan Pan, Minghao Li, and Yanlong Gu,* 2‑Methylindole as an Indicative Nucleophile for Developing a Three-Component Reaction of Aldehyde with Two Different Nucleophiles, ACS Comb. Sci. 2014, 16, 287-292.
8. Yanlong Gu,* and Francois Jerome,* Bio-based solvents: an emerging generation of fluids for the design of eco-efficient processes in catalysis and organic chemistry, Chem. Soc. Rev. 2013, 42, 9550-9570.
9. Rongxian Bai, Hongkun Zhang, Fuming Mei, Shu Wang, Tao Li, Yanlong Gu* and Guangxing Li,* One-pot synthesis of glycidol from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate over a highly efficient and easily available solid catalyst NaAlO2, Green Chem. 2013, 15, 2929-2934.
10. Jie Yang, Binghua Zhou, Haoquan Li, Yanlong Gu*, Gluconic acid aqueous solution: a task-specific bio-based solvent for ring-opening reactions of dihydropyrans and dihydrofurans, Tetrahedron, 2013, 69, 1057-1064.
11. Jie Yang, Jia–Neng Tan, Yanlong Gu,* Lactic acid as an invaluable bio-based solvent for organic reactions, Green Chem. 2012, 14, 3304-3317.
12. Minghao Li, Yanlong Gu,* Reversible alkylation of dimedone with aldehyde: A neglected way for maximizing selectivity of three-component reactions of dimedone and an aldehyde, Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 2484-2494.
13. Minghao Li, Biao Zhang, Yanlong Gu,* Facile construction of densely functionalized 4H-chromenes via three-component reactions catalyzed by L-proline, Green Chem. 2012, 14, 2421-2428.
14. Yanlong Gu,* Multicomponent reactions in unconventional solvents: state of the art, Green Chem. 2012, 14, 2091-2128 (top ten for the most accessed articles).
15. Jie Yang, Haoquan Li, Minghao Li, Jiajian Peng, Yanlong Gu,* Multicomponent reactions of -ketosulfone and formaldehyde in a bio-based binary mixture solvent system composed of meglumine and gluconic acid aqueous solution. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2012, 354, 688-700.