1)Bao Li,* Xi Chen, Fan Yu, Wenjing Yu, Tianle Zhang,* Di Sun. Luminescent Response of One Anionic Metal-Organic Framework Based on Novel Octa-nuclear Zinc-Cluster to Exchanged Cations, Crystal Growth & Design, 14 , 410–413,2014.
2) Bao Li,* Xiaomei Dai, Xianggao Meng, Tianle Zhang,* Chengmei Liu, Kaichao Yu. Temperature-controlled synthesis and luminescent properties of two novel coordination polymers modeled by hexa-carboxylate ligand derived from cyclotriphosphazene, Dalton Trans., 42, 2588-2593,2013.
3) Bao Li, Li-Qin Chen, Jun Tao,* Rong-Bin Huang, Lan-Sun Zheng. Unidirectional Charge Transfer in Di-cobalt Valence Tautomeric Compound Finely Tuned by Ancillary Ligand, Inorg. Chem., 52, 4136−4138, 2013.
4) Wen-Jing Yu, Xi Chen, Jia Li, Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang* , Jun Tao. Lanthanide coordination polymers with hexacarboxylate ligands derived from cyclotriphosphazene as bridging linkers: synthesis, thermal and luminescent properties, CrystEngComm, 15, 7732–7739, 2013.
5) Fan Yu,* Yu-Min Zhang, Yan-Hua Guo, Ai-Hua Li, Guo-Xian Yu and Bao Li*. Various crystal structures based on 4,4’-(diethynylanthracene-9,10-diyl) dibenzoic acid: from 0D dimer to 3D net framework, CrystEngComm, 15, 8273–8279, 2013.
6) Zifei Zhang, Bao Li, Xianggao Meng, Xiangbing Yin, Tianle Zhang*. Assembly of three-dimensional networks based upon silver–ethynide complexes bearing pyridyl and carboxylate groups,Dalton Trans., 42, 4306-4312,2013.
7) Wen-jing Yu,‡Fan Yu,‡Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang. Two novel interpenetrating silver(I) coordination architectures modeled by semi-rigid tetra-pyridinate ligands. CrystEngComm, 14, 8396-8400, 2012. ( These authors contributed equally)
8) Fan Yu,* Bao Li*. Two novel high-dimensional iron(II) coordination polymers modeled by semi-rigid tetrapyridines.CrystEngComm, 14, 6049-6054, 2012.
9) Fan Yu, Wen-jing Yu, Bao Li,* Tian-le Zhang. Variable Architectures of Znic Coordination Polymers Modeled ByTetra- pyridinate Ligands With Different Anions. CrystEngComm, 14, 6770-6777, 2012.
10) Xiu-Tang Zhang, Di Sun,* Bao Li,* Li-Ming Fan, Bin Li, Pei-Hai Wei. Unusual High Thermal Stablility of a 2D →3D Polycatenated Fe(II) Metal−Organic Framework Showing Guest-Dependent Spin-Crossover Behavior and High Spin-Transition Temperature, Crystal Growth &Design, 12, 3845−3848, 2012.
11)Fan Yu,* Bao Li*.Structure and magnetism of heptanuclear complex constructed by the encapsulation of octacyanotungstate(IV) with copper(II) cations of tripodal ligands. Inorg. Chem. Comm., 22, 37-39, 2012.
12) Fan Yu,Bao Li.* Temperature-controlled synthesis of two novel coordination polymers modeled by semi-rigid tetrapyridines, CrystEngComm, 13, 7025–7031, 2011.
13) Fan Yu,* Bao Li.* Pressure-driven thermal spin transition behaviors in mono-nuclear iron(II) compounds: Synthesis, crystal structure and magnetic properties, Inorg. Chem. Comm., 14, 1452-1455, 2011.
14) Fan Yu,Bao Li.* Structure and Magnetism of Heptanuclear Complex Self-assembled by the Encapsulation of Hexacyanoferrate with Copper(II) Cations of Tridentate Ligands, Inorg. Chem. Comm., 14, 1341-1343, 2011.
15) Fan Yu, Bao Li.* Encapsulated Two Distinct Infinite helical Water Chains in a Cyano-Bridged CopperII-IronII Heterometal Complex, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 376, 218-221, 2011.
16) Bao Li, Li-Qin Chen, Rong-Jia Wei, Jun Tao,* Rong-Bin Huang, Lan-Sun Zheng, Zhiping Zheng*. Thermally Induced and Photoinduced Valence Tautomerism in a Two-Dimensional Coordination Polymer, Inorg. Chem., 50, 424–426, 2011.
17) Peng Zhang, Bao Li, Ying Zhao, Xianggao Meng, Tianle Zhang*. A novel (3,36)-connected and self-interpenetrated metal–organic framework with high thermal stability and gas-sorption capabilities, Chem. Comm., 47, 7722–7724,2011