Associate Professor of Chemistry
Phone: (86)27- 87543432-705
Academic Areas: Applied Chemistry
As associate professor of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Liu Liewei is also the number of corrosion inhibitor professional committee of Chinese Society of Corrosion and Protection. He mainly engages devotes in the chemistry and materials teaching of college student and graduate student, and also devotes in the scientific research of electrochemistry,corrosion failure and corrosion inhibitor technology in the oil and gas fields. Research projects are concerned to the technological developments from Sinopec, CNOOC, Petrochina in main, and a little from international cooperation with Singapore PSB. Completed a number of scientific research reports, published 2 patents and more than 60 articles.
MS in Physical Chemistry, 1982, Wuhan University
BS in Applied Chemistry, 1979, Central China Normal University
Assistant Professor (1996-present); Department of Chemistry, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Lecturer (1989-1995); Department of Chemistry, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
Engineer (1982-1986),Wuhan institute of materials protection
• Study on destroy process of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel surface passive film by hydrogen sulfide[J]. Chinese Journal of Corrosion and Protection, 2002,22(1): 22-26.
• Research on the corrosion process of carbon steel in CO2-H2S Solution[J]. Corrosion and Protection, 2000, 21(2): 60-63.
• The corrosion rate of the study on anti-sulfur carbon steel with the condition of high temperature and high pressure H2S/CO2 saturated[J]. Materials Protection, 2008, 41(1): 15-16, 50.
• Copper plating of chemical replacement on iron surface[J]. Corrosion and Protection, 2004, 25(12): 523-525.
• Study of AC impedance of spinel LiMn2O4 electrode material[J]. Huazhong Unvi. of Sci. And Tech. (Nature Science Edition), 2002, 30(5): 108-110.
• Sulfur Deposition on Corrosion of N80 Carbon Steel in High Acid Environment[J]. Corrosion Science and Protection Technology, 2013, 25(3): 184-188.
• Relationship between chemical molecular structure and anti-sulfur properties and inhibition mechanism of corrosion inhibitors[J]. Journal of Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection, 2012, 32(2): 151-156.
• Correlation between molecular structures of inhibitors and their performance in high temperture and high pressure H2S/CO2 environments[J]. Journal of Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection, 2012, 32(2): 157-162.
• Materials Protection
• Corrosion Engineering
• Chemical electric power source
• General Chemistry
• Physical chemistry