Professor of Organic Chemistry, Director of Institute of Organic and Fine Chemical Industry
Phone: (027) 87543032
Academic Areas: Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Dr. Xiangying Tang is the Professor of organic chemistry at Huazhong University of Science and Technology. His research focus on 1) development of novel methods for the synthesis of bioactive molecules and natural products 2) Green synthetic process for important drugs or valuable intermediates 3) Design and synthesis of novel catalysts.
2005-2010 PhD in Organic Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2001-2005 BS in Chemical Engineering and Technology, Huazhong University of Science & Technology
2016-now Professor, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, HUST
2012-2016 Associate Professor, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010-2012 Postdoc, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
 Guo, A.; Han, J.-B.; Zhu, L.; Wei, Y.; Tang, X.-Y.* Org. Lett. 2019, 21, 2927-2931.
 Guo, A.; Han, J.-B.; Tang, X.-Y.* Org. Lett. 2018, 20, 2351-2355.
 Wang, Q.; Tang, X.-Y.*; Shi, M.* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 10811-10815.
 Mei, L.-Y.; Wei, Y.; Tang, X.-Y.*; Shi, M.* J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 8131-8137.
 Zhang, D.-H.; Tang, X.-Y.*; Shi, M.* Acc. Chem. Res. 2014, 47, 913–924.
1. Basic Organic Chemistry (for undergraduate student)
2. Basic Organic Chemistry Experiments (for undergraduate student)
3. Advanced Organic Chemistry (for graduated student)
4. Organic Chemistry Frontiers (for graduated student)
1. National Science Foundation of China
2. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
3. Opening Fund of Hubei Key Laboratory of Bioinorganic Chemistry and Materia Medica