1. Lei, Yizhu; Zhang, Rui; Wu, Linjuan; Wu, Qing; Mei, Hui; Li, Guangxing*, Pd-catalyzed carbonylation of quaternary ammonium halides to tertiary amides , Appl.Organometal. Chem., (2014), 28(4), 310-314.
2. Lei, Yizhu; Zhang, Rui; Wu, Qing; Mei, Hui; Xiao, Bo; Li, Guangxing*, Carbonylation of quaternary ammonium salts to tertiary amides using NaCo(CO)4 catalyst , J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., (2014), 381, 120-125.
3. He, Fei; Li, Jinlin; Li, Tao*; Li, Guangxing*, Solvothermal synthesis of mesoporous TiO2: The effect of morphology, size and calcination progress on photocatalytic activity in the degradation of gaseous benzene , Chem.Enging. J., (2014), 237, 312-321.
4. Bai, Rongxian; Zhang, Hongkun; Mei, Fuming; Wang, Shu; Li, Tao; Gu, Yanlong; Li, Guangxing*, One-pot synthesis of glycidol from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate over a highly efficient and easily available solid catalyst NaAlO2, Green Chem.,(2013), 15(10), 2929-2934.
5. Lei, Yizhu; Zhang, Rui; Han, Wenjia; Mei, Hui; Gu, Yanlong; Xiao, Bo; Li, Guangxing*, Promotion effects of Lewis acid/(CH3)4NI on [Co(CO)4]--catalyzed C-N bond activation in the carbonylation of trimethylamine, Catal. Comm., (2013), 38, 45-49.
6. Mei, Hui; Han, Wenjia; Hu, Jianglin; Xiao, Se; Lei, Yizhu; Zhang, Rui; Mo, Wanlin; Li, Guangxing*, Palladium-catalyzed unstrained C(sp3)-bond activation: the synthesis of N,N-dimethylacetamide by carbonylation of trimethylamine, Appl.Organometal. Chem., (2013), 27(3), 177-183.
7. Bai, Rongxian; Wang, Yi; Wang, Shu; Mei, Fuming; Li, Tao; Li, Guangxing*, Synthesis of glycerol carbonate from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by NaOH/γ-Al2O3 , Fuel Processing Technology (2013), 106, 209-214.
8. Hu, Jianglin; Zhang, Qi; Guan, Zhenhong; Gu, Yanlong; Mo, Wanling; Li, Tao; Li, Guangxing*, Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of Chloroacetates to Afford Malonates: Controlling the Selectivity of the Product in a Buffer, ChemCatChem (2012), 4(11), 1776-1782.
9. Guan, Zhenhong; Hu, Jianglin; Gu, Yanlong; Zhang, Haojun; Li, Guangxing; Li, Tao*, PdCl2(py)2 encaged in monodispersed zeolitic hollow spheres: a highly efficient and reusable catalyst for Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling reaction in aqueous media , Green Chem., (2012), 14(7), 1964-1970.
10. Jianglin Hu, Yanlong Gu, Zhenhong Guan, Jinjin Li, Wanling Mo, Tao Li, and Guangxing Li, An efficient palladium catalyst system for oxidative carbonylation of glycerol to glycerol carbonate, ChemSusChem, 2011, 4,1767-1772
11. Rongxian Bai, Shu Wang, Fuming Mei, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, Synthesis of glycerol carbonate from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by KF modified hydroxyapatite, J.I.E.C., 2011, 17, 777-781
12. Jinjin Li, Jianglin Hu, Guangxing Li, Au(III)/N-containing ligand complex: A novel and efficient catalyst in carbonylation of alkyl nitrite, Catalysis Communications, 2011, 12, 1401–1404.
13. Youming Ni, Aiming Sun, Xiaoling Wu, Guoliang Hai, Jianglin Hu, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, Facile synthesis of hierarchical nanocrystalline ZSM-5 zeolite under mild conditions and its catalytic performance, J. Coll. Interf. Sci., 2011, 361, 521–526.
14. Youming Ni, Aiming Sun, Xiaoling Wu, Guoliang Hai, Jianglin Hu, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, The preparation of nano-sized H[Zn, Al]ZSM-5 zeolite and its application in the aromatization of methanol, Micr. Mes. Mater., 2011, 143 (2-3), pg. 435–442
15. Jinjin Li, Jianglin Hu, Yanlong Gu, Fuming Mei, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, Catalytic activities and properties of Au(III)/Schiff-base complexes in methanol oxidative carbonylation, J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem.,2011, 340, 53–59.
16. Dajian Zhu, Fuming Mei, Lijuan Chen, Wanling Mo, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, An efficient catalyst Co(salophen) for synthesis of diethyl carbonate by oxidative carbonylation of ethanol, Fuel, 2011, 90, 2098–2102.
17. Fuming Mei, Lijuan Chen, Guangxing Li, A study on the heterobinuclear site of Co(salen)/TiO2–SiO2 catalysts in the oxidative carbonylation of aniline, Appl. Organometal. Chem., 2010, 24, 86–91.
18. Jianglin Hu, Jinjin Li, Yanlong Gu, Zhenhong Guan, Wanling Mo, Youming Ni, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, Oxidative carbonylation of glycerol to glycerol carbonate catalyzed by PdCl2(phen)/KI, Applied Catalysis A: General, 2010, 386, 188–193.
19. Huajun Wang, Guangxing Li, Kinetic study on the synthesis of ethyl nitrite by the reaction of C2H5OH, O2, and NO in a trickle bed reactor, Chem. Enging J., 2010, 163, 422–428.
20. Youming Ni, Weiye Peng, Aiming Sun, Wanling Mo, Jianglin Hu, Tao Li, Guangxing Li, High selective and stable performance of catalytic aromatization of alcohols and ethers over La/Zn/HZSM-5 catalysts, J.Ind. Enging Chem., 2010, 16, 503–505.
21. WanlingMo, HuiXiong, Jianglin Hu, Youming Ni, Guangxing Li, The influence of halogen anions and N-ligands in CuXn/N-ligands on the catalytic performance in oxidative carbonylation of methanol, Applied Organometallic Chemistry, 2010, 24, 576-580.
22. Hui Xiong, Wanling Mo, Jianglin Hu, Rongxian Bai, Guangxing Li. CuCl/phen/NMI in homogeneous carbonylation for synthesis of diethyl carbonate: highly active catalyst and corrosion inhibitor. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2009, 48, 10845–10849.
23. Dajian Zhu, Fuming Mei, Lijuan Chen, Tao Li, Wanling Mo, Guangxing Li. Synthesis of dimethyl carbonate by oxidative carbonylation using an efficient and recyclable catalyst co-schiff base/zeolite. Energy & Fuels, 2009, 23, 2359–2363.
24. Fei He, Peng Li, Yanlong Gu, Guangxing Li. Glycerol as a green and promoting medium for electrophilic activation of aldehydes: catalyst-free synthesis of di(indolyl)methanes, xanthene- 1,8(2H)-diones and 1-oxo-hexahydroxanthenes. Green Chem., 2009, 11, 1767–1773.
25. Yanlong Gu, Guangxing Li. Ionic liquids-based catalysis with solids: state of the art. Adv. Synth. Catal., 2009, 351, 817–847.