1. X. Wang, S. Huang, L. Zhu, X. Tian, S. Li, H. Tang*. Correlation between the adsorption ability and reduction degree of graphene oxide and tuning of adsorption of phenolic compounds. Carbon, 2014,69:101– 112.
2. L. Ouyang, L. Zhu, J. Jiang, H. Tang∗. A surface-enhanced Raman scattering method for detection of trace glutathione on the basis of immobilized silver nanoparticles and crystal violet probe. Analytica Chimica Acta. 2014, 816: 41–49.
3. J. Jiang, L. Ou-Yang, L. Zhu*, J. Zou, H. Tang*. Novel One-pot Fabrication of Lab-on-a-Bubble@Ag Substrate without Coupling-agent for Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering. Scientific Reports, 2014, 4:3942-3950.
4. Xinyue Zhang, Yaobin Ding, Heqing Tang*, Xiaoyan Han, Lihua Zhu, Nan Wang*. Degradation of bisphenol A by hydrogen peroxide activated with CuFeO2 microparticles as a heterogeneous Fenton-like catalyst: Efficiency, stability and mechanism. Chemical Engineering Journal 236 (2014) 251–262
5. Y. Ding, L. Zhu， N. Wang，H. Tang. Sulfate radicals induced degradation of tetrabromobisphenol A with nanoscaled magnetic CuFe2O4 as a heterogeneous catalyst of peroxymonosulfate，Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2013, 129:153– 162.
6. J. Yan, L. Zhu*, Z. Luo, Y. Huang, H. Tang, M. Chen. Oxidative decomposition of organic pollutants by using persulfate with ferrous hydroxide colloids as efficient heterogeneous activator. Separation and Purification Technology. 2013,106: 8–14
7. A. Huang,,Nan Wang, M. Lei, L. Zhu, Y. Zhang, Z. Lin, D. Yin, H. Tang. Efficient Oxidative Debromination of Decabromodiphenyl Ether by TiO2‑Mediated Photocatalysis in Aqueous Environment. Environmental Science & Technology. 2013, 47:518 − 525.
8. J. Borowiec, R. Wang, L. Zhu, J. Zhang. Synthesis of nitrogen-doped graphene nanosheets decorated with gold nanoparticles as an improved sensor for electrochemical determination of chloramphenicol. Electrochimica Acta, 2013, 99: 138-144.
9. L. Zeng, R. Wang, L. Zhu, J. Zhang. Graphene and CdS nanocomposite: A facile interface for construction of DNA-based electrochemical biosensor and its application to the determination of phenformin. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013, 110: 8-14.
10. W. Du, X. Jiang, L. Zhu. From graphite to graphene: direct liquid-phase exfoliation of graphite to produce single- and few-layered pristine grapheme. J. Mater. Chem. A , 2013, 1, 10592 – 10606.
11. J. Yan, H. Tang, Z. Lin, M. N. Anjum, L. Zhu*. Ferrous hydroxide colloids as efficient heterogeneous Fenton-like activator of hydrogen peroxide for decomposing organic pollutants. Chemosphere 2012, 87: 111-117.
12. M. Wang, N.Wang, H. Tang, M. Cao, Y. She, L. Zhu*. Surface Modification of Nano-Fe3O4 with EDTA and Its Use in H2O2 Activation for Removing Organic Pollutants. Catalysis Science & Technology, 2012, 2, 187–194
13. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, N. Wang, L. Ye, H. Tang. Molecular imprinting for removing highly toxic organic pollutants. Chem. Commun ., 2012, 48, 788–798.
14. D. Zheng, N. Wang, X. L. Zhu, Z. Huang, H. Tang, Y. Shi, M. Zhang, B. Lu. Effects of the interaction of TiO2 nanoparticles with bisphenol A on their physicochemical properties and in vitro toxicity. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2012, 199-200, 426.
15. Z. Song, N. Wang, L. Zhu*, A. Huang, X. Zhao, H. Tang. Efficient oxidative degradation of triclosan by using an enhanced Fenton-like process. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012, 198-199, 379–387.
16. X. Zhao, L. Zhu*, H. Tang. Removing organic contaminants with bifunctional iron modified rectorite as efficient adsorbent and visible light photo-Fenton catalyst. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2012, 215– 216 ,57– 64.
17. H. Tang, Q. Xiang, L. Zhu*, J. Zou. Efficient degradation of perfluorooctanoic acid by UV–Fenton process. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012, 184,156– 162
18. Y. Liu, L. Zhu*, Y. Zhang, H. Tang, Electrochemical sensoring of 2,4-dinitrophenol by using composites of graphene oxide with surface molecular imprinted polymer. Sensors and Actuators B. 2012, 171–172:1151–1158
19. N. Wang, L. Zhu*, M. Lei, Y. She, M. Cao, H. Tang. Ligand-Induced Drastic Enhancement of Catalytic Activity of Nano-BiFeO3 for Oxidative Degradation of Bisphenol A. ACS Catalysis, 2011, 1:1193–1202.
20. L. Wei, J. Borowiec, L. Zhu, J. Zhang. Electrochemical sensor for monitoring the photodegradation of catechol based on DNA-modified graphene oxide. Microchim Acta 2011, 173:439–443.
21. Jiang G D, Lin Z F, Chen C, Zhu LH*, Chang Q, Wang N, Wei W ,Tang HQ. TiO2 nanoparticles assembled on graphene oxide nanosheets with high photocatalytic activity for removal of pollutants. Carbon, 2011, 49( 8): 2693-2701.
22. Q. Chang, L. Zhu*, Z. Luo, M. Lei, S. Zhang, H. Tang. Sono-assisted preparation of magnetic magnesium–aluminum layered double hydroxides and their application for removing ﬂuoride. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 2011, 18:553–561.
23. J. Yan, M. Lei, L. Zhu*, M. Naveed Anjum, J. Zou, H. Tang. Degradation of sulfamonomethoxine with Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles as heterogeneous activator of persulfate. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2011, 186:1398–1404.
24. M. Naveed Anjum, L. Zhu,* Z. Luo, J.n Yan, H. Tang. Tailoring of Chiroptical Properties of Substituted Polyanilines by Controlling Steric Hindrance. Polymer. 2011, 52:5795-5802.
25. Y. Ding, L. Zhu,* J. Yan, Q. Xiang, H. Tang. Spectrophotometric determination of persulfate by oxidative decolorization of azo dyes for wastewater treatment. J. Environ. Monit., 2011, 13:3057–3063.
26. W. Luo, Y. Li, L. Zhu*, et al., Ultrasensitive fluorometric determination of hydrogen peroxide and glucose by using multiferroic BiFeO3 nanoparticles as a catalyst Talanta, 2010, 81:901-907
27. N Wang, L. Zhu*, et al, Visible light photocatalytic reduction of Cr(VI) on TiO2 in situ modified with small molecular weight organic acids. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2010, 95: 400-407
28. W Luo, L. Zhu*, N Wang, et al. Efficient Removal of Organic Pollutants with Magnetic Nanoscaled BiFeO3 as a Reusable Heterogeneous Fenton-Like Catalyst Environmental Science & Technology, 2010, 44:1786-1791
29. H Tang*, J Li, Y Bie, L. Zhu*. Photochemical removal of aniline in aqueous solutions: Switching from photocatalytic degradation to photo-enhanced polymerization recovery. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2010, 175:977-984
30. N Wang, L Zhu*, D Wang, et al.Sono-assisted preparation of highly-efficient peroxidase-like Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles for catalytic removal of organic pollutants with H2O2. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 2010, 17:526-533
31. N Wang, L Zhu*, M Wang, et al. Sono-enhanced degradation of dye pollutants with the use of H2O2 activated by Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles as peroxidase mimetic. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry. 2010, 17:78-83
32. M E Abbas, W Luo, L Zhu*, et al. Fluorometric determination of hydrogen peroxide in milk by using a Fenton reaction system. Food Chemistry. 2010, 120:327-331
33. G Jiang, Z Lin, L Zhu*, et al. Preparation and photoelectrocatalytic properties of titania/carbon nanotube composite films. Carbon, 2010, 48:3369 – 3375.
34. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, et al. Photocatalytic removal of pentachlorophenol by means of an enzyme-like molecular imprinted photocatalyst and inhibition of the generation of highly toxic intermediates. New Journal of Chemistry 2009, 33:2278-2285
35. N. Wang, L. Zhu*, et al, Drastically enhanced visible-light photocatalytic degradation of colorless aromatic pollutants over TiO2 via a charge-transfer-complex path: a correlation between chemical structure and degradation rate of the pollutants. Journal of Catalysis 2009, 266 :199-206.
36. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, et al. Selective photocatalysis on molecular imprinted TiO2 thin films prepared via an improved liquid phase deposition method. New Journal of Chemistry 2009, 33:1673–1679. (cover paper).
37. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, et al. Inorganic molecular imprinted titanium dioxide photocatalyst: synthesis, characterization and its application for efficient and selective degradation of phthalate esters. Journal of Materials Chemistry 2009, 19: 4843–4851.
38. W. Luo, M.E. Abbas, L. Zhu*,et al. A simple fluorescent probe for the determination of dissolved oxygen based on the catalytic activation of oxygen by iron(II) chelates. Analytica Chimica Acta 2009, 640:63–67.
39. G. Jiang, H. Tang, L. Zhu*, et al. Improving electrochemical properties of liquid phase deposited TiO2 thin films by doping sodium dodecylsulfonate and its application as bioelectrocatalytic sensor for hydrogen peroxide. Sensors and Actuators B 2009, 138:607–612.
40. N.Wang, Y. Xu, L. Zhu*, et al. Reconsideration to the deactivation of TiO2 catalyst during simultaneous photocatalytic reduction of Cr(VI) and oxidation of salicylic acid. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, A: Chemistry 2009, 201:121–127.
41. Q. Chang, K. Deng, L Zhu*, et al. Determination of hydrogen peroxide with the aid of peroxidase-like Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles as the catalyst. Microchim Acta 2009, 165:299–305.
42. C Yu, L Zhu*, et al. Ultrasonic extraction and determination of cyanuric acid in pet food, Food Control, 2009, 20:205-208.
43. Songdong Yuan, L Zhu, et al.. Fluffy-like boron nitride spheres synthesized by epitaxial growth. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2008, 112:912-915.
44. W. Luo, M.E. Abbas, L. Zhu*, et al. Rapid quantitative determination of hydrogen peroxide by oxidation decolorization of methyl orange using a Fenton reaction system. Analytica Chimica Acta 2008, 629: 1-5.
45. Q. Chang, L. Zhu*, et al. Synthesis and properties of magnetic and luminescent Fe3O4/SiO2/Dye/SiO2 nanoparticles. Journal of Luminescence 2008,128: 1890–1895.
46. N. Wang, L. Zhu*, et al. Highly photocatalytic activity of metallic hydroxide/titanium dioxide nanoparticles prepared via a modified wet precipitation process. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, A: Chemistry 2008, 198(2-3): 282-287.
47. J. Li, L. Zhu*, et al. A novel route to synthesis of photoluminescent-dye embedded polypyrrole nanoparticles: Effects of intermolecular energy transfer on nucleation and growth of polypyrrole. Synthetic Metals 2008, 158: 396–399
48. L. Wang, N. Wang, L. Zhu*, et al. Photocatalytic reduction of Cr(VI) over different TiO2 photocatalysts and the effects of dissolved organic species. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2008, 152: 93–99.
49. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, et al. Enhanced photocatalytic degradation and selective removal of nitrophenols by using surface molecular imprinted titania. Environmental Science & Technology 2008, 42(5): 1687-1692.
50. H. Guan, L. Zhu*, et al, Rapid probing of photocatalytic activity on titania-based self-cleaning materials using 7-hydroxycoumarin fluorescent probe. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2008, 608 : 73-78.
51. W. Luo, L. Zhu*, et al. Synthesis of surface molecularly imprinted silica micro-particles in aqueous solution and the usage for selective off-line solid-phase extraction of 2,4-dinitrophenol from water matrixes. Analytica Chimica Acta 2008, 618(2): 147-156.
52. R. Zhou, W. Luo, L. Zhu*, et al. Spectrophotometric determination of carbon tetrachloride via ultrasonic oxidation of iodide accelerated by dissolved carbon tetrachloride. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2007, 597: 295–299.
53. X. Shen, L. Zhu*, et al. Synthesis of molecular imprinted polymer coated photocatalysts with high selectivity. Chemical Communications, 2007, (11): 1163-1165.
54. J. Li, H. Tang, A. Zhang, X. Shen, L. Zhu*. A new strategy for synthesis of polyaniline nanostructures: from nanofibers to nanowires. Macromolecular Rapid Communications, 2007, 28: 740–745.
55. L. Wang, L. Zhu*, et al. Drastically enhanced ultrasonic decolorization of methyl orange by adding CCl4. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 2007, 14(2): 253-258.
56. J. Li, Z. Zhou, L. Zhu*, et al. Salt effects on crystallization of titanate and the tailoring of its nanostructures. Journal of Physical Chemistry, C, 2007, 111(45): 16768-16773.
57. Xu, K.; Zhu, L*.; et al. Effects of dopants on percolation behaviors and gas sensing characteristics of polyaniline film. Electrochimica Acta 2006, 52(2): 723-727.
58. Li, J.; Zhu, L.*; et al. Hybrid composites of conductive polyaniline and nanocrystalline titanium oxide prepared via self-assembling and graft polymerization. Polymer 2006, 47(21): 7361-7367.
59. Tang, H.; Zhou, Z.; Zhong, Y.; Liao, H.; Zhu, L*. Electropolymerization of 3-methylthiophene in the presence of a small amount of bithiophene and its usage as hole transport layer in organic light emitting diodes. Thin Solid Films 2006, 515(4): 2447-2451.
60. Zhu, L.; Tang, H.; Harima, Y.; et al. Enhanced hole injection in organic light-emitting diodes consisting of self-assembled monolayer of tripod-shaped π-conjugated thiols. Journal of Materials Chemistry 2002, 12(8): 2250-2254.