(1) Xiaoding Lou, Daxin Ou, Qianqian Li and Zhen Li*, An indirect approach for anions detection: the displacement strategy and its application, Chemical Communications, 2012, 48, 8462-8477. (Invited Feature Article)
(2) Xiaoding Lou, Yuning Hong, Sijie Chen, Chris Wai Tung Leung, Na Zhao, Bo Situ, Jacky Wing Yip Lam, Ben Zhong Tang*, A Selective Glutathione Probe based on AIE Fluorogen and its Application in Enzymatic Activity Assay，Scientific Reports, 2014, DOI: 10.1038/srep04272.
(3) Xiaoding Lou, Liyao Zhang, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, An alternative approach to develop a highly sensitive and selective chemosensor for the colorimetric sensing of cyanide in water, Chemical Communications, 2008, 5848-5850. (B. Z. Tang highlighted our work in Noteworthy Chemistry published by ACS on Dec.8, 2008)
(4) Xiaoding Lou, Yi Zhang, Qianqian Li, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, A highly specific rhodamine-based colorimetric probe for hypochlorites: a new sensing strategy and real application in tap water, Chemical Communications, 2011, 3189-3191.
(5) Xiaoding Lou, Yi Zhang, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, A Highly Sensitive and Selective Fluorescent Probe for Cyanide Based on the Dissolution of Gold Nanoparticles and its Application in Real Samples, Chemistry - A European Journal, 2011, 17, 9691-9696.
(6) Xiaoding Lou, Qi Zeng, Yi Zhang, Zhaomin Wan, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, Functionalized polyacetylenes with strong luminescence: ‘‘turn-on’’ fluorescent detection of cyanide based on the dissolution of gold nanoparticles and its application in real samples, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 5581-5586.
(7) Xiaoding Lou, Yi Zhang, Shuang Li, Daxin Ou, Zhaomin Wan, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, A new polyfluorene bearing pyridine moieties: a sensitive fluorescent chemosensor for metal ions and cyanide, Polymer Chemistry, 2012, 3, 1446-1452.
(8) Xiaoding Lou, LiYao Zhang, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, Colorimetric Sensing of alpha-Amino Acids and Its Application for the "Label-Free" Detection of Protease, Langmuir, 2010, 26, 1566-1569.
(9) Xiaoding Lou, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, Colorimetric cyanide detection using an azobenzene acid in aqueous solutions, Analyst, 2009, 134, 2071-2075.
(10) Xiaoding Lou, Li Qiang, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, A New Rhodamine-Based Colorimetric Cyanide Chemosensor: Convenient Detecting Procedure and High Sensitivity and Selectivity, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2009, 1, 2529-2535.
(11) Xiaoding Lou, Honglei Mu, Rui Gong, Enqin Fu, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, Displacement method to develop highly sensitive and selective dual chemosensor towards sulfide anion, Analyst, 2011, 136, 684-687.
(12) Xiaoding Lou, Yi Zhang, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, Colorimetric hypochlorite detection using an azobenzene acid in pure aqueous solutions and real application in tap water, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2012, 161, 229-234.
(13) Xiaoding Lou, Jingui Qin and Zhen Li*, DDTC-Na-based colorimetric chemosensor for the sensing of cyanide in water, Science in China Series B-Chemistry, 2009, 52, 802-808.
(14) Zhong’an Li, Xiaoding Lou, Haibo Yu, Zhen Li*, and Jingui Qin, An Imidazole-Functionalized Polyfluorene Derivative as Sensitive Fluorescent Probe for Metal Ions and Cyanide, Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 7433-7439.
(15) Zhong’an Li, Xiaoding Lou, Zhen Li*, and Jingui Qin, A New Approach to Fluorescence "Turn-On" Sensing of alpha-Amino Acids, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2009, 1, 232-234.
(16) Liang Zhang, Xiaoding Lou, Yun Yu, Jingui Qin, and Zhen Li*, A New Disubstituted Polyacetylene Bearing Pyridine Moieties: Convenient Synthesis and Sensitive Chemosensor toward Sulfide Anion with High Selectivity, Macromolecules, 2011, 44, 5186-5193.
(17) Daxin Ou, Liang Zhang, Yanfen Huang, Xiaoding Lou, Zhen Li*, A New Disubstituted Polyacetylene Bearing 6-Benzylaminopurine Moieties: Postfunctional Synthetic Strategy and Sensitive Chemosensor Towards Copper and Cobalt Ions, Macromolecules Rapid Communications, 2013, 9, 759-766.